Complete Warehouse Management Solution
In today’s increasingly competitive marketplace, Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) are providing the framework for organizations to carry less inventory and provide quicker response times to their customers. The conundrum of ‘floor-ready’ merchandise and ‘store-direct’ deliveries is solved with AB&R’s® Complete Warehouse Management System. Advanced Shipment Notices speed up the receiving of inventory into the Distribution Center (DC) from on-shore and off-shore suppliers. By utilizing Radio Frequency (RF) mobile computers and hand-held devices, Warehouse Management Systems quickly and accurately capture every transaction as inventory moves through the distribution center updating inventory and order statuses in real-time. Raw materials, work-in-process inventory, and finished goods are tracked through manufacturing, warehousing, and to the customer’s site — affording immediate visibility throughout the supply chain. Productivity and inventory movement reporting allow the user to better plan and execute backlogs and workloads. By gaining control of your physical operations, immediate visibility of in-transit and in-house inventories, along with retail and VICS compliant shipping modules WMS puts you in complete control of your inventory and distribution operations.
- Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) are integral parts of the supply chain, controlling the movement and storage of materials and inventory while posting asset accounting transactions in real-time, thus increasing inventory accuracy (99%).
- WMS provides significant reduction in order fulfillment cost and reduction in charge-backs.
- WMS utilizes Auto ID and Data Capture — including barcode scanners, mobile computers, wireless LANs, and RFID technology to efficiently monitor the flow of inventory.
- WMS provides users with stem-to-stern operational control over corporate logistic, with near absolute accuracy, greatly enhances the ability to ship on-time while complying with required electronic shipment notifications (ASN, EDI, TMS).
- Easy to learn and simple to use Windows applications with Graphical User Interfaces puts AB&R’s WMS into mainstream operations with minimal training and installation time.
Solution as a Service
AB&R® is proud to roll out our newest innovation in solution development – Solution as a Service. This break-through financing option allows our customers to experience the cost-saving and efficiency benefits our solutions provide without a large, up-front capital expenditure. As such, we are able to offer a complete Warehouse Management System solution that includes all the hardware, software, service and support for one low monthly payment.