Globally Harmonized System (GHS) will be used to standardize labeling of chemicals worldwide.
Current chemicals stored in large containers and any secondary containers must be properly labeled according to GHS standards by June 1, 2016. The new label system requires 6 Elements including the exact number of diamonds or ‘pictograms’ with none being a blank diamond in order to follow compliance.
AB&R® GHS label solutions include options from pre-printed labels and label printers to managed print services.
- Standardizes the hazardous materials worldwide
- Increases workforce safety
- Better record-keeping and chemical inventory
- GHS Label Printers – There are several options for GHS Label Printers depending on your organization’s specific needs.
- Pre-made GHS Labels – As an expert in printing solutions and supplies, AB&R® can provide your organization with pre-printed labels for all of your primary and secondary chemicals.
- GHS Training Kits – AB&R® works with partners to provide the best information, training, and solutions available. We offer GHS Training kits, onsite and remote training based on the needs of your organization.
You’re NOT Too Late. Get Started Today!
Call an AB&R® Label Specialist 800-281-3056