17 Mar iOS, Android, and Windows RFID Solutions
Posted at 21:59h in Asset Management, Blog, Manufacturing, RFID 0 Comments
Turn your smartphone or tablet into an RFID reader with iOS, Android and Windows RFID Solutions from AB&R®
You’ve been wanting to implement RFID but hesitant to invest in the readers due to cost, operating systems, and/or integration complexities. Now there is a reader that allows you to scan using your iPhone or similar device. This handheld reader is lightweight and RFID Ready. To learn more about the iOS compatible reader, contact an AB&R® RFID Specialist. Call us 800-281-3056
How is this handheld different from other UHF handheld readers?
Limitations of existing handheld readers
- Most handheld RFID readers are two pieces that need to match. When one becomes obsolete, both will need to be replaced.
- Limitations on read-range, read rate, tag singulation, write performance, battery life, etc.
- Incompatible with “BYOD” – Bring your own device practices
- Choice of device operating system and user interface is limited
- Typically a large/bulky device with dual technologies (that may or may not be needed)
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.