Fixed Mount, Free-Standing, and Handhelds
These high-speed barcode scanners deliver instant improvements to any manufacturing process. Offering the ability to enable products to be made at higher speed, without defects and at a lower cost. For quality control and compliance, the vision sensors provide consistency with repeat-ability, superior accuracy, and minimal setup time.
Barcode Scanners for challenging environments
• Achieve high read rates
• Simplify installation in tight spaces
• Reduce installation time and cost of ownership
• Easy set up with tune and trigger buttons
- 1-D: Read 1-D barcodes on products that are stopped, slow moving, or presented by hand to the barcode reader.
- 1-D: Read fast moving 1-D barcodes, including those on ultra fast beverage or food production lines. Watch Video
- 2-D: Read challenging direct part marked (DPM) codes on virtually any surface (glass, metal, ceramic, plastic).
- 2-D: Read moving or printed 2-D codes on labels.
Download the Specific Application Guides for your Industry
– Logistics Application Guide
– Electronics Application Guide
– Food & Beverage Application Guide
– Pharmaceutical Applications Guide
Features of Fixed Mount High Speed Barcode Scanners
- A high-speed advanced platform that runs the latest proprietary Cognex algorithms for decoding both 1-D and 2-D symbologies
- 1DMax™ with Hotbars II™ provides high read rates on 1-D barcodes, even those that may be damaged or distorted
- Hotbars II delivers “barcode stitching” technology and 0.8 ppm (pixels per module) decoding speed to help you solve applications with fewer readers and less complexity
- 2DMax® with patent-pending PowerGrid™ technology decodes severely damaged or poorly marked 2-D matrix codes, and can even read 2-D codes without visible perimeters or quiet zones
- 2DMax with PowerGrid overcomes variations in lighting, marking method, code quality, or surface finish — including damaged finder and clocking patterns and quiet zone violations
- Intuitive Setup Tool for the simplest setup and deployment in real time
- Intelligent tuning technology automatically adjusts the settings of the integrated lighting to find the optimal light setup for the part
- Auto-tune and trigger buttons make the readers easy to set up without a PC or HMI
- 1-D and 2-D quality metrics for process control monitoring and thresholding
- Various trigger modes (self, single, burst, etc.) to meet the broadest range of customer applications
Features of Handheld High Speed Barcode Scanners
- Market-leading barcode reading technologies for decoding both 1-D and 2-D symbologies
- Intuitive Setup Tool for the simplest setup and deployment
Proprietary Cognex software algorithms give the DataMan barcode readers unmatched code reading performance:
- 1DMax+ code reading algorithm with the patent-pending Hotbars image-analysis technology provides higher read rates of 1-D linear barcodes, even those with damage, at a faster pace than ever before.
- 2DMax+ for decoding severely damaged or poorly marked 2-D matrix codes. Overcomes variations in lighting, marking method, code quality, or surface finish.