30 Dec The Connected Worker part II
Posted at 18:25h in Blog, Manufacturing, Mobile Workforce, Transportation & Logistics 0 Comments
The Connected Worker part II:
Streamlining your operations in the DC with a competitive edge using connected worker technology.
Connected workers using connected technology streamline DC processes:
- Receiving at High Speed
- Put-Away & Replenishment accuracy and efficiency
- Picking accuracy and productivity
- Cycle Counting and Inventory in real-time
- Packing, Loading, and Shipping faster and on-time
Connected Worker Solutions:
- Faster, more accurate, more efficient workflows
- Insight to make better operational decisions
- Improved safety and ergonomics for DC workers
Connected technology and meaningful analytics equate to a better-running business with happier customers.