AB&R is an exciting, fast-paced supply chain solution provider, with challenging software and system development opportunities. We seek an experienced and enthusiastic software developer for a software development position on our team. Looking for a candidate with strong experience in .net, C#, API design and SQL development skills. The position requires a broad software technology background where a developer can collaboratively build solutions from agile requirements using standard methods.
- 1-3+ years of software engineering experience with .Net, C#.
- 2+ years of experience building application APIs with REST services (JSON preferred).
- 2+ years of experience with web services and Entity framework
- Experience building applications with data storage, data persistence and caching concepts using SQL and NoSQL technologies (SQL Server, MongoDB).
- Experience with modern version control systems principles and tools (Git, Bitbucket)
- 2+ years of working with Agile software development methods, scrum a plus.
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices (Agile software development, test-driven development, unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, continuous Integration, continuous delivery) and experience to setup, configure and maintain a dev/build environment.
- Knowledge of performance optimization techniques
- Strong problem-solving skills and assist Product Support teams in solving customer problems as needed.
- Perform code reviews, create unit and integration tests, etc.
- Understanding of writing good specifications, understanding requirements, and project management roles
- Researching and exploring how to use new technologies and platforms.
- Be a self-starter comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to collaborate with other programmers and help ensure successful team-based delivery
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field, advanced technical education from a recognized program or demonstrated technical knowledge and equivalent work experience
- Experience with API Design, and complex system integration tools – WebMethods preferred
- Experience with Supply Chain
Who is AB&R?
Since 1980, AB&R® (American Barcode and RFID) has been a nationally-recognized integrator of proven solutions that drive efficiency and productivity in the supply chain. Those solutions include asset tracking, inventory management, workforce mobilization, radio frequency identification solutions, and the managed services to support them all.
We at AB&R work to together to ensure all company and personal goals are reached. Every employee is essential to AB&R’s success and future. AB&R’s core values include Accountability, Integrity, Empowerment, Communication and Fun. Learn more about AB&R’s culture.
Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.