AB&R is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Software Consultant for our customer-facing, Professional Services team. The Software Consultant provides technical sales acumen to both pre-sales and post sales implementation solutions. We seek an experienced professional with strong software solution knowledge of software packages, data integration, database reporting, and analytics. Our ideal candidate is a self-starting, detail-oriented, committed team player that understands the supply chain industry. You will drive business impacting solutions and will be comfortable working with all levels of corporate leadership. The position will entail working as part of a fast-paced team with engineers, managers, Sales, Marketing, and other stakeholders who are all focused on delivering outstanding customer experiences. You need to understand software, databases, integrations, and some .net/C# programming to be successful.
- 2-5 years of software sales or consulting experience with large packaged software, prefer supply chain focus. Experience to include software configuration and minor customizations.
- 1-3 years years of Microsoft solution stack (.Net and C#) programming, with database integrations (MSSQL) a plus.
- 1-3 years consulting experience responding to Sales Requests (RFI/RFQ), proposals, assessments, Statements of Work, and customers discovery/questions
- 1-2 years experience building application APIs with REST services (JSON)
- 1-3 years experience building applications with SQL/non-SQL data storage, data persistence and caching
- 1-3 years experience supporting sales and consulting teams with sales engagements and closing consulting engagements.
- Experience with product training, marketing events, new product evaluations, and complex product positioning. Help building sales tools and methods to help Sales team
- Experience with modern version control systems, build principles, and tools (Git, Bitbucket).
- Experience working with Agile software development methods (scrum a plus)
- Strong problem-solving skills and assisting teams in solving customer problems as needed.
- Excellent documentation writing skill including sales presentations, SOWs, customer requirements, test strategies and user documentation. Create technical documentation
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback. Recommend and execute improvements
- Bachelor (preferred) degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field, advanced technical education from a recognized program or demonstrated technical knowledge and equivalent work experience.
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, for this job opening.
Who is AB&R?
Since 1980, AB&R® (American Barcode and RFID) has been a nationally-recognized integrator of proven solutions that drive efficiency and productivity in the supply chain. Those solutions include asset tracking, inventory management, workforce mobilization, radio frequency identification solutions, and the managed services to support them all.
We at AB&R work to together to ensure all company and personal goals are reached. Every employee is essential to AB&R’s success and future. AB&R’s core values include Accountability, Integrity, Empowerment, Communication and Fun. Learn more about AB&R’s culture.
Voted Top Company to Work for In AZ (7 Years in a Row!)
Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.