We seek an experienced and enthusiastic Software Consultant on our customer-facing, Professional Services team. The Software Consultant provides pre-sales, integration/configuration services, and a broad range of data related activities – to both internal and external customers. Focus is on the implementation and deployment of our supply chain offerings, 3rd party vendors, and customer integrations. AB&R seeks a candidate with sales experience in software package and data integration, API development, database reporting, and analytics. Our ideal candidate is a self-starting, detail-oriented, committed team player that can support product solutions with our Sales team – building strong relationships with our customers. The position will entail working in a fast-paced supply chain focused environment with engineers, managers – across Sales, Marketing, and other stakeholders who are all responsible for enhancing our existing suite of supply chain software and services. The company’s focus on developing new software systems is exciting and challenging – making you a significant part of company success. Experience with supply chain and warehouse management systems is a big plus.
- 2-5 years of software sales support experience with both the Microsoft solution stack and modern Open Source frameworks and libraries – focused on .Net, .Net Core and C# code
- 1-3 years experience responding to Sales Requests (RFI/RFQ), proposals, assessments, and customers
- 1-2 years of experience with web services and Entity framework
- 1-2 years experience building application APIs with REST services (JSON)
- 1-3 years experience supporting sales and consulting teams, preferred supply chain experience
- 1-3 years experience building applications with SQL/non-SQL data storage, data persistence and caching
- Experience with customer sales proposals, marketing events, new product evaluations, and complex product positioning. Help building sales tools and methods to help Sales team
- Experience with modern version control systems, build principles, and tools (Git, Bitbucket).
- Experience working with Agile software development methods (scrum a plus)
- Strong problem-solving skills and assist Product Support teams in solving customer problems as needed.
- Excellent documentation writing skill including sales presentations, SOWs, customer requirements, test strategies, and user documentation
- Be a self-starter comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and can communicate with customers
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
Preferred Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor (preferred) degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field, advanced technical education from a recognized program or demonstrated technical knowledge or equivalent
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, for this job opening.
Who is AB&R?
Since 1980, AB&R® (American Barcode and RFID) has been a nationally-recognized integrator of proven solutions that drive efficiency and productivity in the supply chain. Those solutions include asset tracking, inventory management, workforce mobilization, radio frequency identification solutions, and the managed services to support them all.
We at AB&R work to together to ensure all company and personal goals are reached. Every employee is essential to AB&R’s success and future. AB&R’s core values include Accountability, Integrity, Empowerment, Communication and Fun. Learn more about AB&R’s culture.
Voted Top Company to Work for In AZ (7 Years in a Row!)
Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.