AB&R seeks an enthusiastic Information Technology System Administrator/Analyst for our corporate IT team. We are looking for an empowered team player who wants to make a difference and work with corporate business teams on IT challenges. This is a highly visible position with a direct and personal impact on our business. Corporate IT challenges include core business system administration, Microsoft administration, network vendor coordination, and end-user workstation support. We need team members who know how to make things happen and when to roll up their sleeves and get it done.
Core Business System Administration:
- Enterprise Business System Administration (CRM, ERP, Service Management) – user account management, system maintenance & upgrades, reporting, and end-user support
- IT Asset Tracking – all software, hardware, mobile devices & software tracking. Includes all software products, maintenance, licensing, and audit of licensing
- Coordinate with IT vendors, consultants, and contractors for product and service delivery
- Maintain documented procedures, standards, configurations, settings, risk management, and IT processing
Microsoft System Administration:
- Corporate IT user administration, on/off-boarding, password support, and access control management
- Microsoft software administration and support – O365, Exchange, SharePoint, Teams, and patches
- Software review and analysis of new requests, upgrades, obsolescence
- Server support – backups, server configurations, troubleshooting, and upgrades
- Security support – MS Exchange filters, Active Directory/MFA, backups, network support, firewall, and security
- Telecommunications – phone system, voicemail, backup video networking support
End-User Workstation Support:
- Laptop and workstation configuration, deployment, troubleshooting, and issue resolution. Document source of issue, priority, prevention, and level of effort.
- Shared system support – printers, mobile devices, copiers, display boards, video, and conference room issues
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- 2+ years of IT Administrative Support experience in a corporate environment of Enterprise System: CRM, ERP
- 2+ years of Microsoft experience with Server, Active Directory, Exchange, anti-virus, email filters
- 2+ years of Microsoft experience configuring and troubleshooting Windows, Office 365, Exchange Server, SharePoint, Teams, and patching
- 1+ year experience with telecommunications (voice) systems – prefer Zoom experience
- Personable IT Administrator – able to talk with users about issues, reporting, and improving their IT experience
- Problem solver and works with a sense of urgency, especially on high-priority issues
- Knowledge of ITSM (incidents/trouble tickets) and IT Asset Management
- Work in a team-oriented environment
- Maintain a gossip-free workplace
- *Experience with API Design, and complex system integration tools Web Methods preferred
- *Experience with Supply Chain.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree preferred or related field, advanced technical education from a recognized program, or demonstrated technical knowledge and equivalent work experience will be considered.
This position is in Phoenix at our Headquarters and employees are required to work at the office.
Compensation & Benefits
- First Friday Group Celebrations
- Quarterly Company-wide Activities
- Core Value Rewards Program
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401K (After 90 days of employment)
- Paid Training and Personal Development
- 7 Paid Holidays
Voted Top Companies to Work for In AZ (8 Years in a Row!)
Voted 100 Best Arizona Companies – Best of Cool
Who is AB&R?
Since 1980, AB&R® (American Barcode and RFID) has been a nationally-recognized integrator of proven solutions that drive efficiency and productivity in the supply chain. Those solutions include asset tracking, inventory management, workforce mobilization, wireless networking, and the managed services to support them all. We are currently looking for Regional account manager who will actively promote American Barcode and RFID’s solution offerings to customers and grow business within a given territory.
We at AB&R work to together to ensure all company and personal goals are reached. Every employee is essential to AB&R’s success and future. AB&R’s core values include Accountability, Integrity, Empowerment, Communication and Fun. Learn more about AB&R’s culture.
Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.