Who is AB&R?
Since 1980, AB&R® (American Barcode and RFID) has been a nationally-recognized integrator of proven solutions that drive efficiency and productivity in the supply chain. Those solutions include asset tracking, inventory management, workforce mobilization, wireless networking, and the managed services to support them all. We are currently looking for Regional account manager who will actively promote American Barcode and RFID’s solution offerings to customers and grow business within a given territory.
We at AB&R work to together to ensure all company and personal goals are reached. Every employee is essential to AB&R’s success and future. AB&R’s core values include Accountability, Integrity, Empowerment, Communication and Fun. Learn more about AB&R’s culture.
Actively promotes AB&R’s (American Barcode and RFID) solution offerings to new leads and opportunities for transactional requirements generated by AB&R marketing and leads deployed to AB&R by our partners.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Initial lead follow-up for all transactional leads will be entered into a tracking system.
- Understands AIDC offerings and generates proposals for transactional opportunities presented to AB&R.
- Identifies solution opportunities and facilitates engagement with the respective Solution Consultants using tools such as Calendly for scheduling discovery calls.
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with corporate-level information technology, operations, manufacturing, and production personnel as well as those in purchasing.
- Tenaciously uncovers product category opportunities within the supply chain, which we define as manufacturing, wholesale distribution, and transportation & logistics industries, that can legitimately be included in the early stages of a sales pipeline
- Close new business and continued buying to help all sales regions to exceed all sales/quota goals
- Maintains excellent working relationships with strategic manufactures territory representatives, sharing pipeline and purchase activities,
- Document all selling activities in the NetSuite ERP, including contacts, quotes and opportunities, and accurate forecasts.
- Publish an accurate meeting calendar utilizing Outlook
- Prepares custom proposals for transactional solutions that improve the customers identified problems, issues, or needs including estimated delivery and installation schedules
- Utilizes NetSuite CRM data to determine deeper solution consultant engagement, identifying noting DNBi maximum
- Coordinates customer training, and pre/post-sales services when applicable
- Investigates and remains accountable for resolving customer problems and technical issues.
- Consistently validates NetSuite’s published base price as the correct street price for each of the product categories.
- Submits expense reports associated with travel in a timely manner.
- Maintain a gossip-free workplace
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree from a college or University; OR four or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to use critical thinking skills to evaluate, analyze and synthesize. The ability to be solutions based when presented with a challenge.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
This position is in Phoenix at our Headquarters and employees are required to work at the office.
Compensation & Benefits
- First Friday Group Celebrations
- Quarterly Company-wide Activities
- Core Value Rewards Program
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401K (After 90 days of employment)
- Paid Training and Personal Development
- 7 Paid Holidays
Voted Top Companies to Work for In AZ (8 Years in a Row!)
Voted 100 Best Arizona Companies – Best of Cool
Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.