Low Upfront Acquisition Cost
Leasing requires only a small, manageable monthly payment. All equipment, services, delivery, and miscellaneous costs can be wrapped into the same lease.
Conserve Working Capital
Equipment leasing can ease the strain on working capital. Clients can continue to leverage their current lines of credit at other financial institutions for emergency needs, current cash flow purposes, investments, and other profit generating activities, while acquiring the equipment they need.
Accelerated Tax Savings
When structured properly, lease payments are 100% tax deductible! This results in a lower after-tax cost than conventional financing or outright purchasing.
Leasing offers you the ability to get approved quickly and easily without having to put up collateral. Leasing allows for approval of start up businesses as well as a much broader range of credit types.
How It Works
- Complete Our 30 Second Online Application
- We Will Email Your Lease Documents. Simply Sign and
- Return the Lease Documents via Email or Fax.
- Verbally Verify that You Have Received Your Equipment When It Arrives
- Youâ€™re Done! Enjoy Your New Equipment for One Low Monthly Payment.
- Avoid technological obsolescence
- Easy add-on/trade up to new technology
- Additional source of capital
- Tax advantages
- Overcome budget limitations
What is the difference between a $1 out and FMV Lease?
One Dollar ($1.00): This option transfers ownership of the equipment to you at the end of the lease term.
At the end of the initial lease term, you may choose one of the following:
- Purchase the equipment at the then Fair Market Value.
- Return the equipment to the lessor.
- Renew the lease at a mutually agreed upon term and payment.
Can a Lease Be Paid Off Early?
Yes. There are no prepayment penalties of any kind and your monthly payment does not change.
Can Installation and Supplies Be Added to the Lease?
Yes. We can bundle in installation, warranties, supplies and more.
What are Soft Costs?
Software| Warranty| Installation| Shipping| Supplies
Contact our leasing and finance department 800-281-3056