In the era of mass consumerism, it’s easy to sacrifice quality to focus on quantity and price point. This can be an effective strategy in many areas of business. But when we’re talking about technology vital to your daily business operations, quality should not beÂ sacrificed. The Advantech-DlogÂ V72 series of rugged vehicle terminals doesn’t hold back and it still offers a cost-effective price. Not only are they powerful machines, but they can also withstand almost any type of work environment; hot, cold, dusty, wet, etc.Â Just see how it holds up after being blasted by a firehose.
Features & Benefits
- The V72’s have a 66 IP (Ingress Protection) rating, which means it doesn’t let any dust in, and it can handle a spray down with a hose. Even a firehose!
- Each terminal has an optional screen defroster option.Â The defroster is highly effective in freezing environments where the screen can fog up or get icy.
- Integrated UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) – The terminal will stay on for up to 20 minutes while you are switching out the battery keeping you from losing progress on work and reboot time.
- Adaptable keyboard options. Some people just don’t like touch screens. Even if the screen works with gloves, like the rugged, resistive touch screen on the V72’s. There are side, bottom, and separable keyboard options to fit your operational needs.
- These terminals operate on Windows (MS-WindowsÂ® 10 IoT Enterprise, MS-WindowsÂ® 7 Professional MS-WindowsÂ® Embedded 8.1 Industry Pro, WES7, WE8S), Linux, and Androidâ„˘.
The DLT-V72’s are the best in their class. The combination ofÂ reliability, usability, price point, and overall quality notches it above the rest. Advantech-DLoG really goes above and beyond to provide powerful andÂ reliant terminals.
Interested in learning more about the DLoG terminals? Leave us your contact info and one of our experts will find the best solution for you!